Accounting, tax and consulting for the employment sector

Employment and Accounting Services

There are several different ways of being employed to work in the UK. The implications of these can be complicated due to the UK tax system (which is governed by "Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs Office" (HMRC)). Unless you are being employed directly by a company who are facilitating your tax and "National Insurance" (NI) payments for you on a "Pay As You Earn" (PAYE) basis, then it will be your responsibility to ensure your tax and NI affairs are taken care of. This can be very daunting. With PacificB2E you have no reason to worry. Our expert staff will guide you through every step and you can be safe in the knowledge that you are fully compliant with HMRC requirements through one of the following options: